Site Navigation  
  Know Your Buying Cycles  
  Professional Appearance  
  Basics of Link Building  
  Importance of Landing Pages  
  Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service  
  Affiliate Programs  
  Google Analytics  
  Online Press Releases  
  Getting Traffic from Twitter  
  Importance of Testing Email  
  Viral Marketing  
  eMail Marketing  
  Images and Video  
  Internet Marketing on Facebook  
  What is Search Engine Optimization?  
  Understanding Search Results  
  Customer Testimonials  
  Top Selling Products  
Window Blinds Instant Mobile Video Site
Instantly Build A Mobile-Friendly Video Site To Promote Your Business On Autopilot, Without Creating A ...
Search Engine Optimization Explained
The Ultimate SEO Guru Guide! WHAT'S INSIDE: âś… Learn the no risk way to become world famous. âś… Get to know about the single, most powerful...


  Getting Traffic from Twitter  
Internet marketing was dramatically changed with the introduction of social media sites including Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.  Since Twitter was first launched people have wondered how they should use it as part of their Internet marketing plan.

The Basics of Twitter

Twitter allows you to post to your followers messages of up 140 characters in length.  You may be wondering how much you can say in only 140 characters.  Join the club.  Everyone wonders that until they get the hang of it and you will.  Follow a few simple rules and you will do just fine on Twitter.

What to Tweet

It is important that your tweets be more than a constant barrage of promotional messages.  You will quickly lose your followers.  The general rule to follow is the 80-20 rule.  80% of your tweets should be either useful or entertaining to your followers.  The other 20% of your tweets can be direct promotions of your products and services.
An effective Internet marketing plan using Twitter should include humor.  Humor can help you maintain long-term online relationships with your followers.  People appreciate humor even if you are just providing links to humor sites, video clips, etc.

Promotional Tweets

What you say in the 140 characters of your promotional tweets is important.  If you do it properly you should be able to bring targeted traffic to your website.  Your promotional tweets must entice your followers to click on your accompanying link to read more about the promotion.  Do not try to close a sale in 140 characters.  Get them to your website.  That is your sole goal.

Grab your followers’ attention quickly with a catchy line.  Use questions (Do you want to save a bundle on a gift for Mom?), or exclamations (A sale so HUGE you won’t believe it!).  The key is grabbing their attention and making them want more information.

How Often do I Tweet?

At the very least you should tweet four or five times per day.  You want to stay active on Twitter in order to get more followers and to keep your current followers engaged.  

If you tweet five times per day that would mean you post four general information or humor tweets and one promotional tweet.  If you follow these rules you can generate traffic from Twitter as part of your Internet marketing plan.

SEO Secrets Unraveled

Trying to get the site optimally listed on Google or other engines should be the priority exercise at every juncture. This should be part of the growth strategy of any online endeavor that is seeking ultimate success. [...]


Internet Marketing

Adsense Mastery

Google AdSense takes internet marketing to the next level. It is a helpful tool that allows website owners to select what types of ads are relevant for their target market, allowing only the most relevant ads to appear. [...]


Internet Marketing